FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile       

Multiple discs from New Gear Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> GEAR PRO Mastering Edition Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James_EALA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Multiple discs from New Gear Project Reply with quote

Once you create a New Gear Project, is there a quick way to choose to burn more than one copy? Currently you click "Write Image to Device" and can choose Yes or No to continue. This is using a single burner.

Is there a way to easily burn multiple copies from a new project?

Thanks.
neilwilkes
GEAR Guru - 500 Club

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may be another way to do this, but when I need multiple copies, I generally tend to simply burn from the .VOL created when I made the original project.

I know that there are ways to make multiple copies from a master copy, and this is how I do it when necessary.

There are full details on copying to multiple copies in the dreaded manual, PP 54 and on.
You can do this to multiple drives or by running a command

Don't know a way - off the top of my head - to make multiples from the main project though. But that does not mean there isn't one.
Matt V
GEAR Support Technician

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, at this time there isn't a way. The are two ways to make multiple copies of a project. The first is to make an initial disc using the normal procedure and then use the Disc copy and select multiple drives. The second way is make the project and start the burn. This will close the project and lock the appropriate drive. You then can select an unused drive and choose to open an existing volume. Choose the project you initially made and start the recording procedure. You can follow these steps for as many drives as you like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> GEAR PRO Mastering Edition Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: