Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Location: Contact GEAR Software
|Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:33 pm Post subject: Support Forum Usage Policy
|We hope you find the GEAR Support Forums to be easy to use and helpful. In order to enable these forums to provide helpful and effective support and communication for GEAR?s customers, the following policy shall be enforced. Please read this prior to posting or using this forum.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message immediately. You agree not to hold GEAR Software or its users liable for anything stated within the forums.
You certify that you are 13 years of age or over.
You agree not to post any messages with any of the following content:
- abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
- links to other sites, unless permitted by the forum administrator.
- advertisements for other products, or messages with promotional content (this is GEAR's site! We'll do the promoting around here).
- personal attacks against any individual or company (please keep your negative feedback professional and stick to facts, and to what you need or desire).
- e-mail excerpts (don't quote others, speak for yourself).
- press releases, newsletters, web pages, or copyrighted content.
You will not copy and retransmit any information out of these forums without first getting the permission of the original author of the message and the GEAR Software webmaster.
Before posting in a forum, please read the description for that forum. Please stay within the topic area of the forum you are posting a message in, and within any topic that another poster may have started. When referring to competing software, please be non-specific (for example, 'another CD burning program')
The webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any posting, topic or category at any time should they see fit, or ban any user from posting or reading any part or all of this forum, either temporarily or permanently.
For our part we will do our best to protect your privacy and respect your posts. We will not edit or otherwise misrepresent what you write without cause. We will try to answer your questions as quickly as possible, but we can not promise an immediate response to all questions. If you need immediate support, please e-mail email@example.com We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice and retroactively. Please check back here to see the latest TOS.