FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile       

ISSO Name handling in version 7.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> GEAR PRO Professional Edition Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpokeefe

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: ISSO Name handling in version 7.0 Reply with quote

Using Gear 7.0 on a windows platform....

I'm trying to burn in a format that would allow Pure ISO 9660 while keeping the 64 character length AND with the dot and semicolon.

In my evaluation of Gear 7.0, none of the options under the ISO name handling drop down list allow for this (I've tested them all). However, in an older version of Gear, (Gear 4.2) this can be acheived using the "translate to ISO completely" option.

Ultimately I'm trying to burn files to a CD without level 1 truncation and keeping the semicolon ; 1 extenstion.

I am using an evaluation copy downloaded from the Gear website....which raises the question: Am I getting all the functionality in the trial version vs. the full copy on CD?

Your help/guidance is greatly appreciated.
Tom Vaughan
GEAR Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpokeefe,
Yes, the evaluation version has the same features as the purchased version. There are no features missing or restricted whatsoever.

64 bit names require Joliet extensions. Have you selected Joliet?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> GEAR PRO Professional Edition Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: