FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile       

Very disappointed no iso image support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> New Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caminatr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Very disappointed no iso image support Reply with quote

in Gear DVD standard. I don't want to switch to another burning application as I've been loyal to Gear for so many years, but when the lack of such a relatively basic feature isn't included, my choices become very limited. Also, advising that I upgrade to Gear Pro is out of the question as I shouldn't have to pay an additional $50 for such a basic feature. Hell, I can get another burning application for $30, which already supports the feature. I already invested $25 in my Gear upgrade as it is.
Tom Vaughan
GEAR Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... I hear you. I'll see what we can do about this in the next version of GEAR DVD, which registered GEAR DVD 7.0 users should get as a free update (you get 1 year of free upgrades / updates when you purchase GEAR).

Thanks for the feedback.
Love2Burn
GEAR Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Please add other Image Support too! Reply with quote

Other Image Support will be nice too..

*.nrg;*.iso.

Thanks
Stefan
tmirande

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Vaughan wrote:
OK... I hear you. I'll see what we can do about this in the next version of GEAR DVD, which registered GEAR DVD 7.0 users should get as a free update (you get 1 year of free upgrades / updates when you purchase GEAR).

Thanks for the feedback.

Tom,

Any movement on this issue? The I've got Gear Pro Professional on my main system. I've got 2 utility machines that I use for batch processing, including making copies of DVDs from ISO files created in Encore. The *only* function I really need from Gear DVD on these 2 machines is to burn DVDs from my ISO image, to offload that work from my main editing workstation. Buying the Pro version is *way* overkill for what I need. Thanks.

Tim Mirande
Tom Vaughan
GEAR Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim,
GEAR Video can open and burn ISO images.

I hope this meets your needs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GEAR Software - CD / DVD Burning Software Forum Index -> New Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: