Category:Frequently Asked Questions
From GEAR Software Knowledgebase
These are the top Frequently Asked Questions that GEAR Software users have. They are listed here based on how frequently and how recently they have been asked.
If you're looking for help, this is a great place to start!
After installing, GEAR will not startup - Please enter name and key...
- See the article: Activate GEAR
All about GEAR drivers for Windows operating systems...
- See the article: DRIVERS: Windows - Updating, removing, 64 bit versions, etc
GEAR licenses our CD/DVD recording 'drivers' to many companies which adds CD/DVD recording capabilities to their products...
- See the article: GEAR Powered Products
- See the article: GEAR Software Online Support FAQs
GEAR PRO Professional Edition, Mastering Edition and GEAR PRO UNIX and Linux can be run in an 'automated' mode using batch files...
- See the article: Batch Commands
Learn how to use GEAR...
- See the article: User Manuals: GEAR Software Product User Manuals
The Windows Task Manager shows gearsec.exe running as a process. If the user does not have any GEAR products installed, can the file be removed? Some users have reported that after updating to Windows XP SP2, they receive a 'gearsec.exe error' when booting the system...
- See the article: Gearsec
Pages in category "Frequently Asked Questions"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.