How To: Create an ISO Image from a CD/DVD disc
From GEAR Software Knowledgebase
How To create an ISO image from a CD/DVD disc
1. Start GEAR with a CD in the drive.
2. Right-click the drive in the devices window and select 'Disc Information'
3. Select the drive, and click the 'Disc Information Icon' in the tool-bar.
4. Select the 'Session' from the left-side pane. Right-click the 'Track' you wish to 'rip' and select 'Copy Track'.
5. Select where you wish to save the .iso file...
Type the name you wish to use for the .iso file...
6. Browse to that folder and you should see your ‹file_name›‹track#›.iso.
7. You're done!