AudioWorks provides all the track and subcode formatting capability that you will need to create and record fully compatible "Red Book" CD-Audio discs.
All drive features are accessible and controllable, including all subcode flags and channels. While recording, you can provide feedback and an accurate progress indication. A powerful set of multi-threaded functions can interrupt the process to provide status or to abort a function in process. GEAR's complete system allows you to provide the highest level of fault-tolerance, as well as complete verification of recorded content.
AudioWorks features include:
- Rip CD tracks to PCM or .wav files.
- Create CD-Audio titles from digital audio.
- streams on disk, or directly from memory buffers.
- Supports the reading and writing of CD-text.
- Write UPC and ISRC codes.
- Control all track and index timings precisely.
- Convert MP3, WMA or other compressed files to CD Audio tracks, burning directly from memory.
- Play .wav or .mp3 files.
- Copy CD-Audio discs perfectly, including copying from one CD drive to another.
- Copy CD+G (Karaoke CDs) *NOTE: You must have a recorder that is capable of reading AND writing subcode information in order for this function to work.
- Create or copy CDPlus (Enhanced CD).
- Record disc-at-once, or track-at-once.
- Supports import of tracklist files.
- Burn or read at any supported drive speed.
- Burn to multiple drives in parallel.
- Support for every CD or CD/DVD burner, through any drive interface, on every popular operating system.
- DVDAudioWorks option includes the capability to import and write DVD-Audio titles.