Write any file of any type to CD or DVD, creating discs that are universally compatible with the systems used by your intended customer base.
GEAR has been a part of the CD and DVD development community from the very beginning. No one understands CD and DVD specifications better than GEAR. Your ISO and UDF file system will be 100% accurate, insuring the widest system compatibility and playability.
Creating a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM is as simple as...
- Creating a new volume
- Add a track
- Add files - one at a time, or entire directories
- Close the track and volume
- You are ready to burn
DataWorks features include:
- Accurate ISO, UDF, or ISO/UDF CD and DVD-ROM formatting.
- Support for UNICODE/MCBS file and directory names in combination with Joliet or UDF formatting.
- Fast and powerful virtual image building, requiring a minimum of memory and disk space.
- Offline virtual image building enables optimal layout of directory structures for fast search and file retrieval.
- Supports files larger than 4 GB on UDF formatted DVDs.
- Supports multi-session recording.
- Supports Incremental Packet Writing (Variable or Fixed Packet Writing) for flexible disc writing, file backup capabilities.
- Import or export physical images, such as ISO images.
- Copy CDs or DVDs to the hard drive, or from one drive to another.
- Disc information commands allow you to find out what type of disc is in a drive.
- Includes GEAR's reliable cyclic buffering driver.
- Full support for every CD-Recorder function, including buffer underrun prevention.
- Verification function allows you to read back and compare the recorded disc to insure that it is 100% accurate and error free.
- Fully multithreaded with functions that return useful feedback.