A complete library of video and disc formatting functions, VideoWorks gives your application or system the capability to create, author and record VCD, SVCD, or DVD-Video titles.
- Define menus and buttons
- Multiplex audio and video streams
- Create the navigation that you desire
- Capture streams and write directly to disc, for applications such as video download services, set-top boxes, surveillence systems, medical imaging, or video conferencing systems
Creating a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM is as simple as...
- Creating a new volume
- Add a track
- Add files - one at a time, or entire directories
- Close the track and volume
- You are ready to burn
More VideoWorks features :
For powerful video authoring and recording capabilities,Get the Works.
- Create and author DVD-Video titles. This includes the creation of menus (top menu and chapter menus), handling of still images and pictures, multiplexing of audio and video streams to create Video Object Files (VOBs), creation of the information (IFO) files, and creation of the VIDEO_TS directory structure.
- For existing disk images (VIDEO_TS folder), an easy 'Import VIDEOTS' function is available for importing a complete DVD-Video project. Convert from MPEG frames to BMP or BMP to MPEG.
- Create and author of Video CD and Super Video CD titles. This includes the creation of menus, importing MPEG files, and handling of still images and pictures.
- Create chapter marks in DVD-Video Video Objects (VOBs).
- Create text or graphical menus automatically, or define your own menus.
- Define button masks.
- Define chapter playlists for menu items, enabling playback to start at a particular chapter for a particular menu selection, or follow a sequence of chapters.
- GEARWorks DVD's meet all DVD-Video specifications, and are playable in all set-top DVD players that can read recordable or rewriteable DVD media.